Version vom 16. Oktober 2012, 12:52 Uhr von WikiSysop
Cycle route planner www.radwanderland.de
Online-Help - FAQ
- What is a cycle route planner?
- I would like to navigate accross the national border of Rhineland-Palatinate, can I still use your cycle path planner?
- I have a question concerning radwanderland.de, how can I get in touch with you?
- How do I handle the interactive route planner?
- How do I use the main menu?
- How do I use the map menu?
- How exactly do I zoom in and out?
- What information does the height profile give?
- What do the tracks different colors stand for?
- Can I print a route?
- Can I export my route to my handheld GPS?
- What is a theme route?
- How do I pick an adequate theme route?
- I picked a route, how do I find out if it is not too long, too short or too steep for me?
- How do I make sure I take the right route once I am on the way?
- I’d like to look for accommodation, a restaurant or points of interest along my route. How do I find them in the map?
Long distance routes
- How do I use the route planner to create an individual route?
- Can I undo my selections if I accidently chose a wrong waypoint?
- How do I see if my individual route can be combined with a theme route?
- I created a route, how do I save or email it?
- What are the requirements to use the cycle route planner?
- Why does the route planner crash or is corrupted on my computer?
- Why does my computer not print my route?
More informations and explanations can you find here